Monday, January 14, 2019

Re-beaching, as it were

We were up early, jostling with the rush hour crowds. They were going to the office, mostly, and we were going to the beach. Back to the same beach enjoyed so much earlier this week. We found a shady spot and settled in. Later on we had a late lunch, did a bit of tourist shopping, and ferried home again. So the transit looked like this, train, ferry, bus, bus, ferry, ferry, train. All with the super slick transit card.

So more photos from the grab bag. Let's see. Orange plants! No, I didn't play tricks in Lightroom.








For the Brit-ophiles who have not yet slit their wrists over Brexit, I got some photos today of one of Her Majesties frigates, HMS Montrose, as we were on our way to the beach.


I was going to give you more, but something is being pissy and slow and cranky making. Later...

Oh, and tomorrow is a travel day, will blog when and where I can.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your travels with us. I am vicariously enjoying your trip so far and I look forward to more. The light and colour palette appears very different. Cheers to you both, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!