Yesterday was 1575 photos at a kids circus camp. Editing today and tomorrow, and maybe Sunday. There's some real gooders in there.
Today's flowery photos are starting with an overall garden shot from June 6, and going to June 10.
6. You can just see the beginning of the tower the settums build to reproduce. Stay tuned, I took lots of photos of that.
8. So one of 8 or 9 is marked as edit meaning I went back, edited again, and re-exported. I was trying a specific thing. Can you tell what it is?
9. Hint, 8 is actually the second image.
16. There were a few more peony bulb shots along the way, as the anticipation slowly built up, day by day.
20. I don't know what terrible thing these little plants have done to warrant being put in jail.
Driftwood. A reminder for my new readers, my driftwood and distressed wood shots are all as found, as unlikely as some of them have been.
Dragonfly, with first a serendipity from 2018.
Another regular edit and a Photomatix edit from September 2016. These are from the A E Cross conservation area, looking NE towards downtown. As is probably clear, the first is the tweaked version, and the second is the regular edit. Maybe the clouds are the tiniest bit overbaked, but overall I'm pretty pleased by how this turned out. I'm surrised when I go back and look at this in Lightroom that it was shot with 100 mm lens, not a longer one.
And a serendipity from Yukon in 2017.