Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The oldest unblogged NZ photos

I got asked yesterday about the photos I haven't blogged yet, and why. Volume. There's just so many. Even ruthlessly cutting down on what gets edited still produces a huge pile of photos. I'm thinking about ways to organize them, or group them to support stories.

This was during a walk along a green space beside a motorway. I was liking the shape of the tree against the sky. This is one of the recurring themes of the photos from NZ, a tree against a background, trying to make it stand out, or show how the light was falling on it. This one is a failure in that regard.


Part of the Auckland Botanical Gardens, trying for a geometric shot.


Same gardens, trying for art. You there, I can see you rolling your eyes.


The light was doing interesting things, except the camera didn't see it in these next couple shots.





At this point I was still taken with ferns and pretty flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!