Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sick of it! Sick of it all. Grrrr!

I am snarly just now. Been that way all day, since shortly after getting into work.

Back with the Duffy trial was still a thing, I was interested in seeing the twists and squirms of the powers that be that have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. The trial started up again today, and during a quiet moment I checked the tweets.

Sigh. Me and every other normal Canadian understands that the whole bunch of them in the Senate are thieving lying waste of skin excuses for humanity that don't even deserve to be on the group W bench. They've been caught and it's all over but the lying. Someone should audit every one of them to within an inch of their accounting lives.

The whole thing is just sordid and I stopped. I don't know if I'll start again.

I haven't been following Harper's sanctimonious holier than thou lies. I'm sick of him and all his works. He's the perfect example of the big lie working. What he represents is not the Canada I grew up with, but rather is the complete opposite of it.

It's really hot and humid here, and it doesn't help that I have to wear a sweater in my office. My feet were freezing as I huddled over, brooding over the injustices of SQL and a badly organized database filled with bad data.

The last batch of wine was ready to be racked and stabilized. Let's just say it got stirred HARD, and that's why there are no swear words in tonights blog.

It wasn't all bad. I had a lovely lunch with a buddy, and a nice massage that beat up all the muscles in my legs. All of them. I almost cried. I'm glad I took Friday off. Maybe I should take Thursday too. And maybe Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!