Saturday, November 26, 2016

Surprisingly red

Today was a photo day in the garden. You saw the two buds yesterday, and since the light was better today I was out trying again. I'm still working on developing. Stay tuned tomorrow for surprisingly hairy.




And lots more of todays were in focus, and the ones that weren't were only ever so slightly out of focus, except for a only a couple.

Linda is still working on the finishing touches for the outdoor displays.

We went and saw Arrival with buddies this afternoon, and chatted about it after. All of us liked it, with only one saying it wasn't quite what he had expected. I loved it right from the opening moments with the shot from inside the house out towards the lake. I wanted to freeze that frame and study the composition. The movie is a must see for science fiction fans. It's easily one of the best movies I've seen recently. There is no red in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!