Saturday, December 23, 2017

More Yukon, Tombstone park in case you've forgotten

More from the September 2017 photo trip to the Yukon with Neil, Judy, Katie, and Dalia. I've been going back over photos, and while I'm not sure I'd class these as hidden gems, they were overlooked in the first round.

I've been doing a bit of research about renting a camper and driving all the way from Whitehorse to Tuk. At first the price is a bit of eek, but then I remember where it is. I'd love to take a month or two and roam around all over, taking a zillion photos of course. I'd love to be able to seek out a great vantage point, and have the time to wait for the light to be awesome.









1 comment:

  1. I like photo number 4 for the bracken patterns which take up the bottom left third of the photo. I also like the top right third with the curve of the sky and the diagonal of the mountains. To my eye these appear to be 2 distinct photos instead of a single photo. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!