Thursday, December 14, 2017

Full frontal cats

Here they are, the only reason some of you read my blog.

Celina was in great light and for once didn't mind the camera pointing at her.


Curtis loves the camera, and it loves him. I think I could take photos of him all day long.


For those of a photographic philosophical bent, you may have missed an exchange on my buddy Sean's blog.

In other news I'm taking a break from transferring files from a cobbled together storage system involving several external drives and folders here there and everywhere. I got a great deal on a 4 bay enclosure with 6TB drives. Like half price. For RAID 5 it works out to 18 TB of storage space. That should keep me going for a while. Copying files is a bit slow, but that's ok. Once there working with them is fast. I'll spend a bit of time making sure everything is all set up properly, and maybe tweak my workflow a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!