Friday, September 29, 2017

Another park of colour

You're probably all sick of the colourful Yukon photos, so I'll give you a break. You get Bow River and Fish Creek colours! I was a few minutes early to meet up with a buddy for coffee, so I strolled along the Bow River a bit, loving the reflections of the fall colours in the water.


Later I was down in Fish Creek for a walk near bridge 7. Not in the creek like I've done other times, just around it. This view is looking south east. You'd almost never know there was a major road, a railway track, a light rail track, a small creek, several good sized parking lots, and lots of other stuff related to being within a big city.


This is not bridge 7.

This is bridge 7. Look at the colour reflected in the water!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!