Monday, November 26, 2018

Library, the metal

More from the Central library shoot. Much of the library is wood, and there's more of that coming tomorrow. There's concrete too, but I didn't pay much attention to that. Then there's some metal.

The stairs have these metal studs at the top. I'm guessing they are to warn people. I liked the pattern.


One of the first things you see when you come in the doors is this bison. About the only thing that I'd have liked to see added is eyes. As you may recall from several years ago, I used to ride past a bison herd while training for Ironman. For several rides there was a bison mama with a calf near the fence, and I would get major stink eye from her. I had zero faith in the bison retaining capacity of the fence if she got pissed off, and even less faith in my ability to ride up the hills faster than she could run.

I don't know if the library staff have named this bison or not.


1 comment:

  1. Love the slight angle on the last shot. It makes the bison look much more menacing.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!