Monday, November 5, 2018

A walk to Lougheed House

Last week I was downtown for lunch with a buddy, and I strolled around a bit, making a point to go past Lougheed House. Linda has volunteered there over the summer. They have lovely flowers there, and some of them were even still in bloom late October.

This is not Lougheed house. This demonstrates the difficulty of architectural shots without a tilt shift lens. It's actually a panorama of 3 shots. The front isn't quite as prominent as it appears.

Near there is a neat sculpture. It does a light show in the evening, but I wasn't there for that. I liked trying to align the sculpture lines to the building.

Building reflections are always fun. You think of glass windows as being flat, but not so.

A rose, still blooming at Lougheed House.

Some dead Black Eyed Susans, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!