Sunday, November 25, 2018

Library, the beginning

Yesterday I mentioned the Saturday morning shoot in the new Central library. Here's a few more shots.

I got there early, of course, and strolled around a little in the light snow, looking for outside shots. There's a wide staircase leading up from the east side, and I think it looks sort of like a plow. Linda thinks sort of like star trails. Each piece of wood was individually cut and steamed to fit.


The other side, looking at the ugly end of City Hall. I was just loving that blue light from the big mural.

One of my fellow photographers.

From the inside, looking at the reflection of that mural, and the outside scene.

This is some of what you see in the entrance hall if you lie flat on your back and shoot straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!