Friday, April 28, 2017

A new series of abstracts

I've missed being alone with my camera, outside in the fresh air. What with one reason or another I haven't been able to get out much this month. Today it was going to happen rain or shine, and what do you know? It turned out nice by recent standards, meaning no snow. The light by photographic standards was nothing to write home about, but I did get some nice shots.

What has me all excited is finding a new way to create abstracts. This is fun! Here's a couple of them, let me know what you think!




This was all after a so-so swim. I've been feeling weak and feeble in the water, though my times are only a little slower than usual. This morning I was in the hot tub first for a long time. Normally I get straight into the pool, but it was really busy and I wasn't in a rush. Back into the hot tub after the swim of course. Water ran a little.

There was a bad moment going into the Farmer's Market. I was a bit early, and had my mind on coffee. (Duh!) Nobody was in Analog and for a bad moment I thought they had closed. But no, just running a little late to open, or I was earlier than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!