Much as I would like to sit and veg all weekend, there are THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE. Herewith a list for your amusement. At the end of the weekend I will tot up the score. That ought to be even more amusing.
In no particular order:
- Fix a few stain dribbles on the lodge floor where I got sloppy.
- Finish the first exterior coat. (Weather dependent.)
- Start and finish the second coat. (Weather dependent.)
- Start and finish the clear coat. (Weather dependent.)
- Test some of the clear coat on the fence to see how it looks.
- Tidy my desk. I emptied my work pack, and it's all on the desk, and none of it goes back to work.
- Start on my year end paperwork for my company. Completion will be nice, but starting is acceptable.
- Clean and store a bunch of wine bottles. Some need bleaching.
- Bottle the one wine kit that looks ready to go.
- Run with a buddy. Gently.
I think that's enough, don't you? Plus this is all in addition to important things like making and drinking coffee, paying attention to cats, giving medicine to a cat which is getting to be more of a struggle every time, getting ready for work next week since they haven't told me to not come back. Plus I'm sure that the chicken in the marinade in the fridge will be on the BBQ sooner or later.
How many of you want in progress photos of the above activities? You must leave a comment to get photos. Or contact me on twitter.
Which reminds me, the Facebook withdrawal is going well. I'm on for a hasty scroll, (semi) witty comments where I deem necessary, then on to other things.