Friday, July 2, 2021

Flowery Friday 7

May 17 to 20th. Though we're in a heat wave now, a few short weeks ago it was snowing. Good thing most of the spring flowers are tough. The peonies, though, aren't big fans of the heat. The red is still going pretty strong, but the white and pink are nearly done. All three figure pretty prominently in the current struggle to figure out image of the month.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

Of the Day
Driftwood


Linda

Flower

Front garden May 30



1 comment:

  1. 6 & 7 are my favourites here! The colours are beautiful and I love how you captured the rain/snow/dew drops. I've tried that at Reader Rock Garden but without much success so far. I'll have to practice in my own garden.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!