Thursday, June 28, 2018

Roses.

Not the Wars of the Roses. There are no white ones here, even though that's where my historical tendencies lie. We do have lots and lots of red ones, in several varieties. Their leader is the dread Alberta Rose living beside the garage. They have been blooming for a few weeks now, and I've been shooting them in between white peony shots. Stay tuned, there are more white peonies coming.

In other news, it's the start of a 4 day weekend for me, and I need it. Tomorrow I'm going to sleep until I wake up, then go swimming at a civilized hour, whenever that might be. It can't be worse than the last swim, pathetic example it was. I'm just glad nobody I knew was watching, and the life guards didn't harpoon me for my oil, or haul me out for heating up the water because I was thrashing so much.

There is a to do list growing, but at the moment it's buried in the rubble of my desk. That's ok. I know I have to tidy it up, and I'll find the list with all the rest of the tasks on it.

I'd love to get out for a photo ramble at some point, but it remains to be seen if the weather cooperates with the gaps in my schedule.

That's enough writing. Here's the roses.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!