Wednesday, June 13, 2018

It's all WIP

Normally I don't think too much of the annuals that get spucked into the various planters. I'm more on about the perennials, especially lilies, peonies, and dahlias. You can be forgiven for thinking I've got a thing about tulips as well.

But I was coming around the corner into the patio and saw this in the evening light. Good thing I was carrying my camera.



This is from about a week ago, showing some of Linda's work in progress. These are finding more permanent homes. Well, some of them are, like the peonies. One planted they're staying there forever, essentially. The annuals, well, you know...

Yes, HDTU, (see yesterday) but trying to smell the flowers along the way. The white peony is THAT close to bursting into full bloom. I'll be out there with camera in a few minutes. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!