Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Two days, ZOOM!

Retirement day 2 isn't quite over, there's a community association board meeting to go to in a little bit. But it's been busy, what with one thing or another. There's been some quiet time too, as Curtis is insisting on some quality cat cuddles. I don't propose to bore you with a full list of my activities.

On the way back from New Zealand I'd developed a bit of a list of things to do. Now that the work detour is over, I'm all, where was I again? So far things are getting added to my list faster than I can do them. As my mom would say, it keeps me out of mischief and off the streets at night.

I took photos of many murals in NZ, and have been thinking about getting those blogged. Then it occurred to me that I have a few unblogged from late last year on an evening photo ramble with my buddy Sean. Finding them is left as an exercise for the ambitious reader.



One of the news we checked out along the way.

Near there is my favourite triathlon store.



The photo does not do justice to the brilliant lime green in neon light.


This one was brutal to capture, what with the combination of lighting, colour, and people trying to get out of the parking lot.

It would be much easier to shoot this one, if only the sidewalk was not blocked off for construction. As it is, I'm draped over a construction fence.


Driftwood of the Day


1 comment:

  1. The second image of Jill's boot is particularly successful. I remember being there and being frustrated by the private property sign. By centering the sign you have made it part of the image, and that combination works. Even though I know the location, and the circumstances of the capture the question still exists. Are the boots and the sign related? Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!