Thursday, May 16, 2019

The rest of the cityscapes

Here's more of the photos from my downtown day, wandering around. At some point, somewhere along the way, I want to do another +15 ramble. I haven't done one in quite some time. Like 6 years, I've just realized. I'm wincing at those photos; I can do much better now.

No, I don't know this guy. Why did I take the photo? At first I thought it was someone taking a break from an early Stampede start. Then I saw it. Look at his right knee. Carefully.


Flowers on Stephen Ave.

No camera trickery here. Yes, this building gives some odd perspectives.

I like seeing the building juxtapositions , and the negative space between them.

From the downtown metal horse. I'd never noticed this badge before.



Another old stomping ground.


Driftwood of the Day



1 comment:

  1. All great shots but I especially like the first one. It tells quite the story.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!