Sunday, June 18, 2017

Bees, a butterfly, and a ladybug

Sounds like the start to a corny joke, I know. But you get a bit of a compendium today, some of the wildlife that's been captured in my camera recently. In other news I was out for a walk this morning, and my legs are feeling pretty good after the half marathon yesterday






I'm still worried about the bees, but we've been seeing a few more of them lately, so that's good. Maybe they've just got a slow start to the summer. That is the first ladybug I've seen this year. In previous years we'd see many of them while doing garden clean up. We don't see many butterflies, and I'm sure this is the first I've seen of this kind. I think it's kind of handsome in the snappy black and white uniform, with the orange trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!