Monday, October 5, 2015

Still blooming

Fooled you! Not me, the garden! Even after some good frosts, and actual snow, there are still some flowers blooming. Even some Dahlia's are still hanging in there. Scroll down for the photos.

Swim Sunday was an act of vindication, I was right (within 45 seconds) and she dramatically over-estimated. But that's her story to tell. I putzed around, not working my shoulder too hard. Forcible cat cuddling took place later.

Swam again Monday, mainly because I wasn't in any hurry to get to work. I can't talk about it just yet. Yes, I'm still there. Nice swim though, 1 K in 18:30 exactly, nice and easy and relaxed. Well, except for one lap that was total shite. I pushed off the wall, and it's like my whole body forgot what it was there for.

These were all taken just after getting home today. Oct 5, in case you missed it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!