Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hard bike since it's so nice out

I was so tempted to ride outside. It's nice out. No, really, it's nice. Probably about 15 or 16 at the warmest part of the day. Still, I rode inside and gutted through the workout. In fact, I walked a half hour first, to get my blood going, since I knew there was lots of cadence stuff. 90 minutes on the bike.

The core was a bit of a shambles. I was tired from the bike, and maybe should have stopped for a rest and a snack. Not good form at all, and that's enough said about that. Half hour tops.

5 comments:

  1. If that bike hardness last for more than 4 hours, consult a physician.

    Uh, stoopid question - if it was nice out, why didn't you just ride outside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it because toy were embarrassed by the hardness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glaven -- he couldn't ride outside because that would have entailed him changing his trainer tire over to a regular tire -- and you know when you start farting around with your tires, it can be a pain the bum!

    Sounds like that workout was a "money in the bank" one. :) Got it done.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!