Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Faces

These rocks have faces too. Except I wrote the driftwood sentence first.


It was lots of fun doing the Community Association Spaghetti dinner shoot the other day. I spent lots of time looking at faces, wondering about the life story that produced the face. There were many more photos produced than will go on the cover, or even be used in the newsletter, but I was really pleased that many of the ones I especially liked were request to have a higher res version done, potentially for the newsletter.

Driftwood of the Day
Sometimes I can see faces in the driftwood. Especially this one.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the placement of the horizon line. It is interesting that the human brain is so geared to facial recognition that it will make faces out of toast, clouds, rocks, wood, and anything else it get its eyes on. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!