Thursday, May 19, 2022

Dubious yet skeptical

Poor Celina. Life is so difficult for her. Stupidest humans ever. She tells us over and over (and over and over and OVER!) again what it is she wants. And she wants it now, in case you've never lived with a cat and don't know that about them. 

We can't tell if she is lonely since Curtis left us, or if she feels she is overworked, trying to provide the same levels of supervision and instruction that two cats used to provide.

In any case, I'd just come in from a garden photo session, and she was sitting there, just looking at me. I think I disturbed her sleep. I had time to sit down and work through several photos to get this one, making her feelings perfectly clear. 

Worst of all, she doesn't believe us when we tell her we regularly poll other cats, and without fail they tell us they want to suffer like Celina does, and could we please take them home with us. It may have been a coincidence that I was telling her that as I took this photo.


I don't yet have the first developed negatives back from the new (to me) 35 mm camera. I've taken it on several walks so far and it's working out well. I'll give you a photo of it when the negatives come back. If the rain holds off, I'll be taking the big camera on a photo ramble with buddies on Friday, and the small one on a downtown walk with a buddy.

My friend Janice commented on a recent blog, mentioning that she used Chrome and it didn't get eaten. Considering that Chrome is the only browser that I can use to add photos to the blog, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. So if you're burning to leave a comment, try using Chrome. If you're really up for the experiment, try using Chrome on your phone. Leave a comment and text or email me to say you've done so, and we'll see if the blog trolls ate it.

Of the Day
Driftwood

Peony. There's about a couple dozen to go from last year. I'm thinking to plunk them all into tomorrow's Flowery Friday. 


Flower, but first a serendipity that I can no longer recall taking. It was taken 20170107 in Calgary.



1 comment:

  1. Michelle says, "In chrome on my iPhone I just get caught in an endless loop clicking sign in with google and post a comment around and around"

    Thanks for trying!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!