Friday, October 8, 2021

Flowery Friday 13, the season finale extravaganza!

 Since the peonies and the lilies have their own feature in Of the Day, I'm going with all the other flowers not yet blogged. By the time I figured out how many there were, I'd already selected them for loading to the blog, and what the heck I thought. What the heck! Give my readers a big finish for another spectacular year in the garden. What's the worst that could happen?

The dates for these run from July 4 to Sept 28. If you missed yesterday, that had flower photos from Oct 6. But you won't be totally bereft of your flowery fix, the peonies and lilies will be showing up in the Of the Day feature for a while. 

Linda is still working through the process of putting the garden to bed. I'm pretty sure she's saving the dahlia tubers with the idea of giving them an early start next year. The whole thing is a long complicated process with intricacies that I don't understand.

I'll have to start going further afield for photographs now. Lots of times during the summer I get my photo fix in the garden, finding a new way to shoot the various flowers, or chasing bees and ants. Plus, winter tends to be a bit of a dreary season, photographically speaking. I'm pretty sure I've got some winter projects written down somewhere.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

5.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!