Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The snow! The SNOW!!

If you live in or near Calgary, you already know. If not, be happy. We are now socked in for winter, which will last a significant fraction of the remainder of my life, and seem even longer.

It isn't even like I can put my feet up and gloat about being retired and not having to go anywhere. Oh no. I went up to the airport today to drop off some buddies. I'd like to say they were going somewhere warm, taking only a small purse containing everything they need, but no.

The drive wasn't that bad, all things considered, but there was plenty of evidence that other people didn't have a good commute. I'm not done yet, though. I've got a volunteer gig tonight.

If you want a bit of colour, and missed Image of the Month yesterday, check it out.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!