Sunday, August 25, 2024

Flowery, Sunday?

I haven't featured flowers much in the blog this year. Busy. And Fridays, somehow it seems that other things come up. As you've probably figured out, this blog is not an AI generated Google algorithm search optimized thing. Like much of the rest of my life, I'm just making it up as I go along. I'm pleased that some of you want to follow along. Or as one wag put it, are riveted awaiting the inevitable train wreck.

So that means as I sit here drinking coffee, I noticed that some flower photos from early June are nearly ready to roll off the 'not blogged in 90 days' folder. So today you get flowers from June 3 to 11. Enjoy.


1. Tulips in the morning light are amazing.


2.

3. The peonies were unfolding and we missed much of the show this year. Michelle sent us photos, which was so nice!


4.

5. We planted this tree peony several years ago, and it has slowly been growing. This is the first year it's put out a bloom.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16. One of the new roses.



Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)

Driftwood (NL)

Yukon
Somehow I couldn't persuade anyone to hang off the outside of the rail to be framed by the bridge piers.


Film
Cameron lake on a cloudy hazy day.

Linda
At the Meeting of Two Worlds sculpture at L'anse aux Meadows.


Newfoundland
A flower in the tablelands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!