Friday, August 26, 2022

Flowery Friday 5

I've somehow been busy on Friday's and haven't done many Flowery Fridays. But there's still lots of flower photos. These are from early June.

Yes, I'm finishing up the packing this morning for the Great Sand Hills expedition. Yes, I'm taking the film camera with both colour and B&W film. Stay tuned.

1.

2. 

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10

11.

Of the Day
Driftwood

Lily, since flower and peony are already done, and I wouldn't want you to get jaded.


Landscape
A walk with Sean in Horse Thief Canyon. Or was it Horseshoe?


Green Fools
Clowns doing musical chairs. Note, they are having an open house next week. Check it out here.


Film (GW690 on Ektar 100)
From a walk with Jordan that started at Reader Rock Garden, and migrated into the cemetery so he could explore the views of downtown. In a technical note, there is a faint streak leading upwards from one of the buildings. This was driving me crazy because it's not on the film. It's not on the lens because I swapped cameras and re-did the photo with the newer digital camera, and it doesn't show up. I've carefully looked at the sensor for the T6i, and can't see anything that would produce that line. I gently blew some air in, and tried again. The line moved slightly. I'm suspecting there is a tiny hair somehow suspended in the space above the sensor, perhaps caught in the mirror mechanism. I figure it will eventually take care of itself, and if there's a shot I like enough that I have to get rid of it, and doing so in Lightroom doesn't work well for whatever reason (complicated background, for example), I'll just use the other camera and take another photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!