Thursday, July 2, 2020

Peonies!

The anticipation has been killing me. The white peony has been unfurling so slowly I thought some of the other ones would beat it to bloom. Both the white and red have one blossom spreading their petals. It's been raining so there was lots of water drops on them this morning. Not so much later on, though there was a brief bit of nice light. I was out indulging myself. If you don't like peonies you might as well skip down the Of the Day section.

Except there's 29 from this morning. That might be a little much. So I'll break them up a bit, except later today, and tomorrow morning I might get more. Hope you like peonies. Too bad if you don't.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

There are more of the red peony, but there are two different kinds of bonus for it. Stay tuned.
7.

And because it's Canada Day. Or was when I took the photo and wrote most of this. Hope you had fun, in a careful sort of way.



Of the Day
Michelle


Curtis


Flowers

Driftwood


Ribbon Creek
Yes, it's a long way down. No, I don't think he was in any real danger. Yes, he got the shot. No, I wasn't going after him if he did fall in.


Me


1 comment:

  1. Good thing I like peonies - nicely done. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!