Friday, June 19, 2020

Flowery Friday 4, many dry daffy and tulips

Here are the flowers from May 16, 17, and 18 that had not made it into the blog yet. You may have missed the blog late last night, a response to reader comments.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

Of the Day
Michelle
I got asked what order these shots are in. There is none. I stared with about 100 edited shots. Some went into blog posts here and here. There are several long sequences of similar shots, and I didn't want to bore you going through them all in a row. So basically I go into the list of photos that haven't been on the blog and pick one at random. I'm pretty good about marking which photos get blogged and not repeating, but I'm sure you won't mind if I repeat.


Celina, ferocious or tired, you decide.




Flower, a current one. There's been lots of rain lately, so there are many wet flowers coming up. Stay tuned.

Driftwood

4 comments:

  1. Michelle "I LOVE the featured flower and am guilty of embiggening multiple images. I’m hoping one day there will be some “Keith of the day” shots!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather "Gorgeous flower shots!! I also caught up on your last few blogs. I really liked the shots of the surfing class. The environment was all a similar colour so the surfboards popped. I thought it was great!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan "This is beautiful. I also loved the pink and grey-green tulip!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very successful set. I am particularly drawn to numbers 1 and 13. 1 for the colour combination and clarity of the white. 13 for the lips and I hope the flower is called Seymour. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!