Saturday, August 18, 2018

Still murky

The other night I peeked outside just before bed to see these, and scampered outside. Of course that's when every neighbour just HAD to drive down the street. Yes, it's still smokey, this morning was the worst yet, I think. Bleah.



These two colourful shots bookended the smokey ones above, first the stone, then the smoke, then the flower.



A couple more from the smokey downtown walk the other day. I had walked past this any number of times before I actually noticed, then a bunch more times till I had my camera with me.



This, I think does not go with the skyline photos that are normally taken from here. It reminds me more of the last one from yesterday's post, the white walls and the black railing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!