Monday, March 5, 2012

post vacation groove

Linda is back at work today. I'm on the hunt for my next contract. Anybody need a good Business Analyst?

If you missed it, you can find the Bermuda photos and videos here.

In the pool this morning, with some fairly choppy water. A harder swim today, getting back into it. Starting my 50's on 1 minute now. Got 5 done before I pooped out and knew I wouldn't make the interval.

On the bike when I got home for a pretty good ride. Good warm up, then a steady effort, then a hard effort, then 10 minutes at well above my previous really hard steady efforts. Sweat falling off me like rain.

Expecting 10 to 15 cm of snow tonight, so part of the workout tomorrow will be shoveling, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!