Wednesday, November 29, 2023

More DPP

It seems that readers liked seeing yesterday's photos of Linda's winter decorations. There were several nice complimentary emails, thank you very much! 

In other news we held our community association AGM last night, and I was voted in as President again. It will be another busy year for me. But as one of my readers says, it will keep me out of mischief and off the streets at night. 

Back to the regularly scheduled programming, with more Dinosaur Provincial Park photos. Blogger left these in order, but it doesn't really matter. I was looking for interesting images, and even now it's hard for me to tell if they work as images or not. The landscapes are so unusual that I sometimes have trouble processing what I'm looking at, or what the scale is.

1.

2.

3. Rocks emerging from the gradually eroding soil. 


4. Which sometimes leaves really odd shapes. This might last till the next rain storm, or it might last decades.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9. Patterns in the sand from rain.


10.

11. Life here is tough, and clings in unexpected places. It's a good idea to look where your feet are going before going there.


12.

13.

14. I really liked the pattern of drainage channels in the slopes. They're everywhere, similar and yet different.

15. Sometimes the lines lead to a subject.


16. Or not.


Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)

Driftwood (BC)

Flower and Film (new)

Yukon

Film (old)

1 comment:

  1. Please add me to that growing list of people congratulating Linda. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!