Monday, November 6, 2023

Jasper 7, the unblogged mountains

There is no shortage of mountains in Jasper. I've shown you some photos of them, here's the rest.


1. 

2. Believe it or not, this misty stark mountainside is the most liked photo I've ever put on VERO. 


3a. Two views of the same photo.

3b.

4. The mountainside above Medicine Lake.


5.

6.

7. I shouldn't need to tell you where this is.


8.

7.

8. Mt. Robson. We were there a while, waiting to see if the clouds would clear off the peak. It's fun to try subtly different compositions and editing treatments, even if to the casual observer they are all the same. But there's no casual observers here, right?


9.

10.

11.

12.

13. One of the fun things for me is to stand back a bit and see my fellow photographers in action.

14.

15.

16.

17. Pyramid Mountain, in less than flattering light.


18. Now in somewhat more flattering light. We kept waiting for it to change, but I didn't care. I'd already got my great photo of it the previous day.


19.

20. Neil's camera working on creating a time lapse movie of the sunrise on the mountain. It probably took at least 1,000 photos as we watched the light change.


21.

22.


Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)

Driftwood (BC)

Driftwood (Jasper)

Flower

Yukon

Film (new) and Celina
Hmm, this might be a repeat here. I had it tagged as going on Vero, but I don't see it there. Maybe I've blogged it, and goofed on the tag.


Film (old)

1 comment:

  1. Catching up - awesome pics as usual, Keith. Sounds like and looks like the Jasper trip was a great one. I understand one of my university friends was on this most recent trip with you - small world <3

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!