Friday, November 10, 2023

Jasper 9, pretty rocks

All these are beside Border Lake, where I got those lovely reflection photos I blogged a few days ago. I like photos containing contrasts, like plants growing out of a crack in a rock for example. Plus I was loving the colour in the rocks; be assured this is not a function of software editing.

This morning I was up at the a**-crack of dawn to swim with my buddy Katie at MNP, that used to be called Repsol, that used to be called Talisman, that used to be called Lindsay Park. Normally they have 4 lanes open for us public swimmers, just about any time of the day. This morning, that was 2 lanes of 50 m,  each full of people doing a variety of strokes and paces. We hung out and chatted till some lanes in the other pool opened. I'd forgotten how clear they keep the water. Still, going there is an additional 30 to 40 minutes for each swim, and it's $20 more a month.

Linda is working on winter decorations. There will be photos when she's done.


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)

Driftwood (BC)

Driftwood (Jasper)

Flower

Yukon

Film (new)

Film (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!