Thursday, December 27, 2018

Fish Creek ramble in flat light

Yesterday we had a bit of snow and some hoarfrost happening. I went down into Fish Creek near bridges 5, 6, and 7, but the light wasn't especially good. There's still some colour if you know where to look. This one is deceptive, though. That bluff looks like it's about 10 feet high and a person could scramble up. Not.


I was wondering if a musician had skied along here.

There is still some open water in surprising places, and some nice reflections to be had just behind these rocks. I'll put them up tomorrow.


Tonight is a planned walk in the Beltline with a buddy looking for more of the murals.

There is still some time for your Ask Me Anything question. So send them in via comments below, email, Facebook, even Instagram if you want, but no Twitter anymore. If you know my mobile you can call or text. At some point I'll get tired of bugging you for them, gather what I have (which could include made up questions attributed to people who didn't contribute), dip into the well of creativity, and answer. I'll warn you first so you can fasten your seat belts. You can search for earlier AMA results by using the search box in the upper left corner of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!