Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday roundup

Keeping track of images can get confusing. I need a better system. I currently post images on my blog almost daily, and periodically on my Facebook wall and two closed Facebook groups, plus Instagram (I'm keithcartmell there if you want to follow me). The best images go onto my photoblog, updated when I have some images worth adding.

Sometimes I lose track of where I post what, and some escape being posted at all. Right now I have no way of looking at my folder of edited images and knowing which have or have not been posted. I could start adding tags to them, I guess, but I wonder how well that would work out? Let's try it and see what happens.

Here's some images over the last week or so that I don't think have appeared anywhere else public, are not not in a blog scheduled to be published (right now I have 2 queued up), and yet I think they have artistic merit enough to be published.

A sunrise last week. It went to a closed group on Facebook, but I know some of my readers will have seen it there. So you see it twice, life is hard all over.


And a sunset the same day, also posted to that closed group.

We had a good week for sunrise and sunset shots, and I posted a bunch here, if you missed them.

These are from the photowalk in Fish Creek, you can see part 1 and part 2 if you missed those.




From our front garden yesterday, a rose leave. These two are actually macro shots, since they were shot with the 100 mm lens with all the extension tubes. In fact, they were the only two shots. I was disappointed that I'd missed the other shots by just that much.



It's been a productive week for photos. Stay tuned, I've got a photo related contest coming up. I'm still working out the details, but it should appear Nov 6. Mark your calendar!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!