Monday, October 9, 2017

Macro Monday 8, plant, stone, your guess

I've been making a list of possible subjects for Macro Monday, and knocked a couple of them off today, plus some new subjects that came to my eye as I finished up the planned shots. Never let it be said I'm not versatile when considering new ideas, especially if they will confuse and baffle my dear readers. All of these are at 5x except number 2, which is about 1.5 x as I was dialling in.

1. With Halloween coming up, aren't you glad those aren't eye sockets? Are you sure now. really sure, that something isn't looking out at you, wondering if you're a tasty snack? Maybe something with a tentacle or two, or eight?

2.

3.

4.

 5.

6.

7.
 8.

9.

10.

The first ones are obvious, especially given the hint in a previous blog. But from 5 onwards, any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. So before I forget, the lily seed pod, 5 is a chunk of amber, 6 and 7 are a chunk of quartz I think that the wire and amber tree is mounted on, the orange ones are a e-cloths, and the green one is a worn out green scrubbie.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!