Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Not bush league

Some of you may know there is a bit of scrub bush across the road from our place. I've walked through it a few times, but haven't done so in a while. It isn't anything special, other than still existing in a suburban neighbourhood.

The kids have made some paths through it, and I'd like to believe the trash was blown in by the wind. It's funny, a few days ago I was thinking of cameraing over there, and was all meh. Yesterday I was keen, and this is what I got. The light was pretty good, and don't ask me what any of it is.





Celina has become a tough subject lately. She is a very pretty kitty, but for some reason Curtis is much more photogenic. Celina likes to tease the camera.


Linda found these for dessert at Sidewalk Citizen. They're called PMS cake and very yummy. I could wish the layer of whipped cream was about half that thick, but you can't have everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!