Thursday, July 14, 2016

35798

Number 35798 on the MEC race 5 program, but number one in your hearts!

Right?

Number one in your hearts?

Come on guys. Number one. No?

Sigh.

Picked up my race package tonight, and chatted with a buddy I chanced to meet who is also doing the race. She is speedy and will almost certainly finish before me. Good for her. Will I see you out there on Saturday to cheer me on, amidst all the other Stampede revelry?

The other number is 5999. It's been that way for a while. I burn to see it change, but it's not up to me. It's up to you, hint, hint.

The children of the canola has vaulted past almost all my posts to become the 4th most read post. It hit the top 10 in about 12 hours. Such is the power of a retweet by Neil Zeller. Hope some of those readers return every now and then.

I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow, and spending the day puttering around. Learning more Lightroom functionality sounds like fun.

What are you up to on the weekend?


2 comments:

  1. My kid just finished a horse riding camp so we go Stampeding after I drop by work to get some docs for my staff. Even though I'm technically on holidays LOL. I wish we could cheer you on in your MEC race but I have a trail race of my own this Saturday. No plans for Sunday. You got any plans? I want to go to your end of town for Patisserie du Soleil. Interested? Invite other friends too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are the one doing comment 6000!! Yay you! I'll figure out a prize and get it to you. Sunday. Hmmm. Let's see how I feel after the race. I'll text you.

      Delete

Looking forward to reading your comment!