Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The lens goes astro, sort of

I was out on a photo workshop with the famous Neil Zeller tonight. After that I went west on 22X to try the Sigma lens shooting stars. The problem was a nearly empty gas tank, so I didn't go as far as I wanted. It's always the little things. But for a hasty shot not far enough from the light pollution, I'm pretty pleased. You'll almost certainly have to embiggen it and look at it on a desktop or laptop. Stay tuned for the other photos from the night shoot. One might be image of the month.



Here's a slightly different version of the same photo, showing the semi-magical powers (in my semi-ept) hands. You'll need to embiggen it to see the stars. Cleaning out the haze, also cleaned out some of the Milky Way.


And yet a different edit.



1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!