Saturday, June 4, 2022

The still somewhat in progress after

Linda has been on overdrive the last little bit. If you've been following along, in particular with The Before, blog, you'll know she's been on a planting mission. I've been huddled in a corner, trying to stay out of her way. I feel for the poor sods that got between her and her plants at the garden centres. Don't get her started on the selection (or rather the lack of it), and the prices.

There is still a bit more to go, in terms of planting. And lots of other garden related stuff, of which I know nothing. But several people have mentioned that much as they enjoy the close up semi-arty shots of the flowers, they like to see an overall picture. Which is kind of tough, but I like the challenge. These are done with a really wide lens, so there is some edge distortion.

Keep in mind that she had all the various pots full of winter decorations. All that had to be removed. The baskets you see are not bought that way. She bought trays of the individual plants, and created the baskets, and arrangements in the planters. The many planters. First an over overall view, going around the house, then a closer up view of each planter or basket. I realize now there's a couple I missed, and some beds where things are getting started. Never fear, there's all summer for more flower photos. Already there are 74 flower photos that have not been blogged.

Last chance to go get a beverage and settle in.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

41.

42.

Of the Day
Driftwood

Film
The last of the Visions 3D film from my walk a couple weeks ago. I asked this guy if I could take his photo as he read. We had a nice chat after about street photography and film.





1 comment:

  1. Michelle says "My compliments to Master Gardener Linda, things are looking scrumptious! My compliments to the talented photographer Keith for capturing this lusciousness in all of its glory. Your collaboration is compelling!"

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!