Friday, June 17, 2022

Flowery Friday 3

These are from May 28. Enjoy.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Saturday and Sunday I'm back in Green Fools studio shooting a puppet workshop. I've never done one of these so I don't quite know what to expect. Yesterday I uploaded last weekend's photos and have already received a "great shots" email. Nice to hear.

Of the Day
Driftwood

Landscape and film, both 35mm and medium format, and both are Ektar 100. This is the view from just north of Longview. 


Look at these next two shots carefully. What would you say if I told you they were the same negative, edited much the same, no digital tricks?



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images. I especially like the bee (wasp?) on the flower. The colour differences between the last two photos are interesting. Did the camera choose a different white balance option maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!