Thursday, June 9, 2022

Flowery Frithursday

There's lots of flower photos in the pipeline. Mostly tulips, but some other stuff too. As I write, a couple of the peonies are on the cusp of blooming. 

Why Thursday, you ask? Because on Friday I'll be in an all day photo shoot that I expect will be lots of fun. And all day Saturday, and Sunday. Monday I'm probably going to be icing my camera hand, while scrolling through thousands of photos. I've been clearing space on the hard drive in preparation. Right now I could import 5700 or so photos into Lightroom without changing my workflow. I hope that's enough space.

1.

2. During the Leseuer ridge walk.


3. May 23 to 25.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

Of the Day
Driftwood

Landscape
The view from Lake Minnewanka during a walk with Sean.


Film 35 mm Ektar 100






No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!