Sunday, April 4, 2021

Spring time in Alberta

Those that have lived here, or have been following the story over the years know that means it's snowing. Yesterday was shorts and T shirt weather. Linda got lots of lawn tidying done. I fired up the barbecue. (Bison burgers, if you're wondering.)

I was out for a walk and the highlight was catching a bird (crow or young raven) having a post-meal bath.




Lots of people were out on the bike path enjoying the day. I certainly loved the ramble along the river.

Today, just as we finished our walk to check out fallen down fences, it started snowing. It looks like this.


Tomorrow it's supposed to be nice again. I don't have to work, so I might pump up the bike tires and go for a ride.

Of the Day
Driftwood


Front Garden beds, with a serendipity shot first.
A new feature. I'm going to try to take a really similar shot every day, or nearly so. I haven't put a stake in the ground to ensure I'm in exactly the same spot every time. The camera angle might vary, and the lighting certainly will. But those interested in the progress of the front beds might want to follow along.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!