Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The faded dahlias

For a few nights Linda covered up the plants, but winter has really come. She wanted to try to rescue the bulbs from a few plants. Once she took the covers off again, but before she dug things up I managed to get around to capture them. This was Oct 15. I like the faded blossoms almost as much as when they're in their prime.








There's still lots of flower shots from the summer to show up, stay tuned.

Of the day

White peony


Driftwood







1 comment:

  1. I've been uni-directional in my focus. Now it's time to catch-up. I love the colours and textures in this set. With the exception of 6 I remain unconvinced on the composition of these images. They appear to have a number of distracting elements, which to my eye detract from your subject. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!