Thursday, April 23, 2020

Of the day

One of the dilemmas of having many photos to show off is finding a way to do that without burying my faithful readers in unrelated images, or indeed, just images. There's more than 1,000 in my unblogged folder. Many are driftwood, and even my driftwood fans would hit overload soon. I've been doing a regular feature of Driftwood of the Day for about a year now. There have been some other periodic features. I think what I'll do today is a cross section. A bit of everything.


Linda

Celina

Curtis

Flower

Open beach

Cloudscape

Artsy Stone Pattern
As found.


Artsy Sand Pattern

Serendipity (same file number as Linda. Also counts as Astro) This is the scenic lookout over Dawson Creek.


Driftwood
This is the last of the Nanaimo pieces.


1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!