Thursday, April 30, 2020

First dahlia photos of the year

Although they are immigrants, not home grown. Still, I love their cheerful colours, and we're hoping the first bees discover them for breakfast. I had fun taking photos of them. Yes, Linda is covering them up at night, just in case.


I had some fun with intentional camera motion.


Here's one of the blossoms that is sad because it fell off the plant. Or if you like, I suppose you could think of it as growing up and through the table.


Other plants are doing their thing as well. I'm still a sucker for the hens and chicks. I've several photos of them that I'll spread out. Technically this is a macro shot since that little bud is only a few mm across, but I didn't want to wait for macro monday.


A little earlier I found this almost swampish reflection.


Curtis


Driftwood of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!