Monday, February 10, 2020

Fasten your cat cuteness seatbelt

Not one, or a couple, but 11! The cats have been just about my favourite subjects this year.

Curtis snoozing. He likes to expose his tummy once he's settled in, and lets out the cutest little wheezy snores. The temptation to motorboat him is almost irresistible.

Celina washing her face in the sunshine. It's hard to get cat tongue in action.

If I'd tried to bury his head, there'd be trouble. But when he wants to do it...

One stretched out, one curled up.

A closer up.

Yet closer. That one eye squinted open, and asked why I was disturbing her.

Curtis doesn't mind at all. Mostly.

Their paws, so tempting to touch.



Her eyes opened just as I took the shot. If I'd have known she was going to do that I'd have tweaked depth of field. As it is, I wanted her nose in focus, with the squinty eyeball just visible. Then she got up and scampered off.


Deadwood fo the Day


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful kitties, just beautiful. Your paw shots are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!