Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Nothing political today

Here's some more from the walk in Fish Creek the other day. It was a beautiful day with lovely light, and quiet once I got away from the school kids.

I'm also participating in a photo scavenger hunt for the first time. I've no idea how that will turn out, so I think I'll include whatever photos get added to that.

This little guy was totally giving me what for while I was trying to get the next shot. It took a bit of doing to get lined up.



Along the way I saw 5 deer or similar. I only had my 100 mm lens, so I can't really drill in.




Lynx of the Day


Deadwood of the Day
More from Fish Creek. Some of the marks on dead wood look like little brands.


Scavenger Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!