Wednesday, September 19, 2018

More lilies

These are several weeks old now. It's the last of the not-day lilies. I'm not sure if they're tiger lilies, or some other kind, but I know they're not day lilies. The transition from the red to the white is fascinating.




An update as of the 19th. We didn't cover this lily. We figured it would either make it through the cool and rainy weather over the last little while, or it wouldn't. As you can see during the sunny afternoon the other day, it's still hanging in, though looking a little worse for wear.


We are getting a bit more almost sunny warmth this afternoon, and have to soak it up while we can. Even though I swam this morning (500 m 9:20 moderate pace, 300 m backstroke easy, water yoga and water running) I might go for a bike ride while it's nice. Maybe I'll take the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!